Monday, March 16, 2015

Transfers...

Wait for iiiiiiiiit.... I'm staying.  Big surprise haha.  We are both staying here in Yucaipa for another 6 weeks.  We figured we probably would.  We had a great week this week though!  Got a whole lot of stuff done. Let's see, well Amber came to church which was awesome!  She's progressing really well!  Hopefully we will be able to start meeting with her a couple of times a week though so that we can teach her everything she needs to know before april 11.  Otherwise we might have to push it back a little bit.  Right now we only see her once a week.  She's doing really great though.  The Katomski's are doing great as well.  We are still working on trying to get them to come to church with us.  I think we are making some progress though!  We have an FHE set up with them for next Monday at the Stake Presidents house.  So it's going to be great! But yeah, that's kind of the highlights for the week!

Congrats Britta and James!!  He is so cute!  I can't wait to meet him someday haha :)  And Pi day sounds super fun!  I didn't realize it was such an epic one!  3.141592653  haha that's bomb. Luckily, the member we ate dinner with that night remembered that it was Pi day and got us some pie! It was delicious! 

I'm glad to hear Chuzi made it to town safe and sound haha!  I hope she has a great time! :)

Yeah I don't think I have ever witnessed a convert baptism in that ward haha.  That's great that it went so well!  And I can't believe Chris is home?!  That's awesome!  I bet Madi freaked out haha.  Tell him I said hey! 

Wow Conference is going to be so fun!  That's so many people! GC is the best.  It's like the Super Bowl for missionaries.  I'm pretty excited about it.  Our mission president put out a challenge a couple months ago for whoever wanted to do it.  The challenge was to read the whole book of mormon before conference.  I'm almost done!  It's such a great book! 

Well I hope you all have a fantastic week!  Love you all! 

Love, Elder Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment