Monday, March 3, 2014

Colton!

 
My companion and I looking fly!

I can't even believe this.  Every time the area starts to actually get going, they ship me off to a new area.  Yup, you guessed it.  I am being transferred to Colton.  Which is about an hour or so north west of here.  I'm sure it'll be great!  I'm super sad to leave this place though.  There are so many cool people!!  My list of favorite people is sooooo long!  I don't think I'll be able to say goodbye to everyone :(  Luckily though, I should be able to come back down here for some baptisms when they happen!  That'll be great!  This last week we picked up some Golden Investigators.  Literally golden.  They've been looking for a religion and they want it to be LDS because their friends are LDS.  So literally we just have to teach them everything then dunk'em.  It's great!

Let's see, oh yeah we went to the temple last week.  The new video is awesome!  The Redlands temple is beautiful!!  Really small though haha.  But that was a really cool experience. 

And this last week has been rainy.  Weird.  It's cool though.  The mountains that surround us are all snow-capped and really pretty!  And it's still 85 degrees down in the valley!   It's great!

We met some really cool people yesterday.  They just moved into a really really nice house which apparently is a downgrade.  I mean, they went from a 5 car garage to a 2 car garage.  It's really inconvenient cause now they can't store their 4 trucks (one of which is a raptor!), 6 Harleys, dirt bikes, 4-wheelers, jet-skis, and all of their other toys.  They are really great haha!!  Super nice people.  They fed us last night. 

Also, on Saturday night we had a ward party which was really great!  It was a potluck game night type deal.  Everyone brought games and just kinda chilled.  It was super fun!

Minute to Win It Marshmallow

And I won!
 And I'm so glad that Bro Willinsky could get a hold of you!!  He's a really cool guy.  I'm gonna miss him. 

Well, That's all I got.  Missionary work is so fun!! This church is true! 

Saying good-bye to the Carlson's at In-n-Out Burger

Love you all,

Elder Wise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment