Monday, November 10, 2014

Where Am I Going?

Well, here's the question...Am I getting transferred??  The answer is............No!!  I'm staying here in Colton for at least 5 more weeks!!  (This transfer is a week shorter, due to Christmas.  Next transfer will be a week longer.)  So yay!!  That's pretty exciting.  At this point I am hoping I'll stay for another transfer after this one, the reason being that if I do I'll have been here almost a whole year, and also, I'll get to see Carlos' and Grace's baby be born!!  That would be pretty cool.  Grace says the baby already recognizes my  voice haha. Every time we go over the baby starts kicking.  Fun stuff.

Well, this week has been pretty crazy!!  Some really cool things went down.  First off, the Galvez Family got baptized!!  It went really well.  Their confirmations yesterday went smoothly as well.  I'll send some pics.

Elder Wise, Elder Webb, Fabian, Silvia, Ashley, Richard, Elder Woolf
 
The other really fun part of the week was that I went on exchanges with Elder Seright again!  It was really fun.  But you won't believe this.  We went to the Asian Buffet for dinner, and I ate octopus.  Yup.  Aren't you proud of me?  It kinda reminded me of chicken heart.  But more rubbery.  It had no taste.  I'll send some pics of that too.  

We got a lot of investigators at church yesterday too!  Well, 5.  I've told you about the family from Kuwait we are teaching right?  Well a few of them were able to make it to church yesterday. It was total chaos though, for a number of reasons.  But, suffice to say, it all worked out.  So that was great! 

Oh, we got a new truck too!  The old one we were driving was getting old so they replaced it with a brand new 2015 Nissan Frontier!  It's soooooo nice!  I really enjoy it.  We switched them out at MLC on Thursday.  Which went really well!  Almost the entire meeting was focused on Finding new investigators.  It was really great! 

I got the package of goodness!!  Thanks so much!!  Everything arrived in great condition.  So yummy! Thanks! 

That's so fun that the Sisters were able to make it over!  Sounded like a great time!!  

Well, I'm about outta time today.  The library is crowded!  Have a great week!! 

Love, Elder Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment