Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Holy Moly!

Well first things first.  I got my watch!!!!  Woohoo!!!  It's so sick!! I will send a pic of it!  Oh man, Ransom is the freaking best!!  I love that man so much!  And luckily, I'll be here in Colton to enjoy his awesomeness for another 6 weeks!!  Sadly, Elder Raff is transferring out. :(  I'm gonna miss that kid.  My new companion is Elder Hayden.  And, Wait for iiiiiit.........We are the new Zone Leaders! Holy Crap!  It's unreal.  Both Elder Raff and I were made Zone Leaders for this transfer, but sadly he's gonna be ZL in a different area.  I guess Elder Hayden has been a ZL for a while now so he's going to train me in the ways. Isn't that a trip?  For sure.



Let's see, what else happened this last week.  Umm, we tried our bestest to beat our teaching goal but we only got to 31 lessons this week darn it! Oh well.  Carlos is still doing awesome.   We finished reading the BOM with him on Sunday.  We read the whole thing in 40 days!  It's so great!  The only problem now is that we have to fast and pray that we will get First Presidency approval to baptize him quickly, so that we can still baptize him on June 14.  So pray for that please!!  Tony has pretty much disappeared off the face of the earth.  Every time we go over to his house he is "sick" and we can't talk with him.  So that kinda blows.  We don't really know what happened.  It could be a combination of a whole lot of things that I won't go into.  Satan really hit him hard.  Alex is still doing really well too!  He went with us to a baptism last Saturday and he liked it!  So he is stoked for his own!  And that's kind of about it.  We found a couple new investigators but they are a little flaky right now so we will see how it goes.  

Ok.  I was unable to go and see Bro James' sister.  In fact, this is the first I've heard about it.  I emailed the mission pres to see if he had heard anything, so I will try and figure out what all is going on.  Is she still at the hospital?  If she is I will try to get over there!

And that's awesome about the johnsons!  I'm glad y'all had a good time haha!  I love those guys! 

I'm glad you had a good memorial day too!!  Sounds fun!  We mostly just hung around the apartment while Elder Raff packed haha.  Drama with Farndawg huh?  That's never good...
Lagoon day is awesome though! Have fun sade!  

And thank you SOOO much for the new shirts!! They are very much needed haha!  I'll be checking the mail!  

Well I hope you all have a marvelous week!!  I love you all!!  :)

This is an Arabian book of mormon for our neighbor Fadi!  He's a body builder haha. 
Love, Elder Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment