Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hola!

Well this week was kinda crazy.  My new companion Elder Hayden is a pretty cool guy.  He's from Virginia, and yeah he used to be in the Riverside mission.  He has been out about 19 months.  He's been teaching me the ropes of being a ZL.  Haha it's not so bad.  I think it might be a little harder if we had a car cause then we would have to run errands for people and stuff, but since we are on a bike still, it's like, sorry, can't really help you cause I can't ride 45 minutes to your area haha.  So it's fun.
This week went pretty well!  We put another investigator on date to be baptized!! She's going to be baptized on July 19.  It's gonna be sweet! Alex is still doing really awesome too.  He's going to be baptized on June 14 still.  We are going over all the details with him tonight.  Carlos is still super awesome, but since he's been on probation, we have to get First Presidency approval to baptize him, so we are waiting to hear from them.  He has his interview tomorrow with the mission president.  And we still haven't been able to get a hold of Tony.  He's like vanished from off the face of the earth.  
 So we went over to try and give Melanie a blessing on Wednesday afternoon.  We got to the front desk and asked to see her and they said she had been discharged already.  And she wasn't answering that phone number you gave me.  So we just had to leave.  I was pretty bummed. I really wanted to see her! But they said she was already gone.

Speaking of the hospital.  This morning Bobby calls us and is like "I'm dying! Get over here!"  I guess he was moving some stuff around yesterday for a friend, and threw out his back and he couldn't walk this morning and was in a lot of pain.  So we dragged him to his car and drove him to the ER.  I guess everything is alright.  He just called us and asked us to go pick him up again.  So that was exciting.  

I haven't gotten the package you sent yet.  But I'm sure it will be here soon.  Probably tomorrow.  Thank you sooooo much!!  

Grandpa's motorcycle is awesome!!! I'm so glad he got a new one!! :)  And I'm so jealous about the boat! That is what I miss most.  Hands down haha.  

Amelia got married?!  That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard.  And I'm glad Bro Erickson got home! That's so great! 

That sounds like a great book!!! I wish I could read it!  But I don't think that's an approved book :(  I will have to read it when I get home.  Can't wait!  

Well, I hope you all have a fantastic week!!  Missionary work is awesome!  I love it here in Cali!  

I love you guys!!!!

-Elder Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment