Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Bombin

Let me see.  What happened this week?  We had some good lessons.  Helped a lot of people out.  Carlos is doing really good.  Still no word from the first presidency though!  Ugh!  Oh well.  Patience is a Christ-like attribute I guess.  Have I told you about Mike at all? Mike is a cool guy.  Up until now he hasn't really been progressing too much.  When we would invite him to be baptized and stuff, he would say "I've already been baptized!"  But the Lord has really been softening his heart!  When we saw him last week he surprised us and told us he wants to be baptized!  We haven't set a date with him yet though.  He still has a ways to go haha. But this huge.  It's great!
Let's see...oh we found Carlos and Grace a new fridge.  Theirs died.  So we found them a new one! They were very appreciative. The day we did that I was on exchanges with another missionary.  Elder Reid.  He is a cool guy!  He's a ginger. haha.  

The other elders in our ward had a baptism on Saturday.  That was awesome!  They asked me to do the baptism interview for him.  His name is Raymond.  He's 10 years old.  It was cool!  My first baptism interview.  The elders also asked us to speak at the baptism so that was fun.  I'm starting to get some ideas for the talk I will send for Lucie's baptism!  So that's good!  

I'm glad to hear that everything is going well at home!  I'm glad Sadie enjoyed the Stu-Co Camp!  That's great!  And I'm glad the cupcake stand went well haha!

I'm so jealous you got to see How to Train Your Dragon 2!  I love number 1.  And Lego movie is good?  That's good to hear!  I was worried it might be horrible.  I can't wait to watch it when I'm home!  

And I'm super glad Lucie likes the shirt!!  That was kind of her Lucie day present haha.  

GG is 95?  Good for her!!  That sounds like it will be a fun party!  

I will write that email for Bro Blackham.  Hopefully his lesson goes well!

Sadly, I didn't see the James' family :(  I hope they are doing alright! 

Have a great week!! 

Love, Elder Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment