Saturday, August 9, 2014

Rain Rain Rain

It cooled down this week!  It was only high 80's!  And it rained.  Hard.  Torrential downpour for like 3 hours.  Luckily, we were able to camp out at a members house for a while.  When the rain finally slowed down we were able to ride again.  We got pretty soaked.  The roads were all flooded.  We were riding through like a foot of water.  It was really fun!  It only lasted a day though.  Now it's back to being hot.
This week was pretty good!  We had a Zone Conference which was pretty good. We learned a lot about how we can help members with their missionary work.  It should help a TON!  So I am excited to start working on that.  

Our investigators are still doing well!  Mike is still kind of struggling with smoking and drinking.  So pray hard for him!  He's the one being baptized on the 6.  And Tony is also still struggling with that.  Carlos is still doing awesome! Still no word from the First Presidency yet though.  Hopefully soon! 

Other than that, this week was kinda boring.  Nothing much really went on.  

That auction sounds super fun though mom!  I bet that will be sweet!  

I'm so sad to hear about Gunnar.  Darn. I will keep praying for him.  

When do you need the talk for Lucie's baptism?  I need a deadline haha.  

Yeah I got the Montana Package!  It was awesome!! Thanks so much!! 

And I will definitely write to Sadie this week.  No problem haha.  

Love you all!  Have a great week!!! 

Love, Elder Wise

P.S.  Sorry this one was kinda short.  I'm super short on time today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment