Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Baradin Mubarak!

So, we've been taking Urdu lessons from the Sardars, and Baradin Mubarak means Merry Christmas!! Well, when directly translated it means happy big day, but that's what they say! It's crazy that Christmas is next week!  I'm pretty stoked.

Alright.  The big news.  We found out about transfers today.  Elder Webb is outta here!  I'm staying in Colton for another Transfer!! It's crazy! I have been here so long.  Elder Webb is being transferred to Redlands, and his new companion is Elder Raff!!  I'm so jealous!!  I miss that guy.  You are probably wondering who my new companion is.  Well I don't know.  I'm going to be training a new missionary!  So I won't find out who he is until Wednesday.  And to make it more exciting I'm the only zone leader now.  So this next transfer is going to be very exciting! 

As far as the zone goes, there were quite a few changes.  One of the sisters serving in the Colton ward with me, Sister Jones, is going out to the desert, and a few of the other missionaries are leaving as well.  It's kinda crazy, because now, all the missionaries who came to this zone two transfers after I did, have now left.  Jones was the last one.  I'm just out-lasting everyone haha.  

This week was pretty good.  We went on exchanges with some elders.  Elder Hunter and Elder Andrew.  I like them a lot.  I got to go on bike with Elder Andrew and we had a real good time.  We also weekly planned with some of the other elders which went really well. 

All of our investigators are doing pretty good as well.  Although we are struggling to put them all on date.  It's coming along though.  Lazarus is the only on on date currently.  He is so awesome!  

Well, sounds like everything is going well at home.  That's crazy that Nick is leaving already!  I can't believe he couldn't tie a tie haha.  

I'm glad Sadie had fun at the Dance!  That's awesome! 

Kelsey is getting home?!  That's crazy too haha!  Time flies haha 

GG has a time share at Snow Bird??  How is it that I am just finding out about this!?!?  That's awesome! 

I haven't gotten some of the stuff you've sent.  I did get both of the big packages.  They are withholding mail because of transfers.  But I'll be able to pick it all up on Wednesday.  

Well, I hope you all have a great week!! Love you all! 

Love, Elder Wise

P.S.  Jahwil Mazidar hah ------> This rice is delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment