Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Oh boy.

Well, another week has come and gone.  It was a pretty good one!  I had to do Zone Meeting on Tuesday and it actually went really well!  I was slightly nervous because I was all by myself, but it was good.  There was lot's of good participation from the Zone.

I also got to go on exchanges this week with a guy named Elder Hunter!  He is a lot of fun!  He plays college football and when he gets home he'll be playing for Utah State.  He's huge.  It was really fun to get to go with him though cause a long long time ago (when I was in Palm Desert) he was there too! And I had gotten to go on exchanges with his companion, but not him.  But now I got to!  So it was good fun. 

The rest of the week was pretty good.  We taught quite a few lessons and even picked up a new investigator named Miguel.  He seems super solid too!  His mom and brother are LDS so he knew about the church already.  Hopefully we will be able to start teaching his wife too!  It's going to be great.  The Sardars are doing really well.  They are making good progress toward baptism.  So are the Shads.  The last couple weeks we haven't been able to see Sister Armstrong because she has been sick and out of town, but she's back now so hopefully she will be able to start progressing again.  David is doing well also, but his life is pretty crazy and we have a hard time meeting with him sometimes.  And Jesus, Maria, and Angie are doing really well, but we weren't able at meet with them yesterday because they were so busy.  So hopefully we will see them soon!

Alright, this paragraph is going to be a little trunky.  Since I'm going to have to be coming home a little early for school, I talked to President about it and he has it worked out now.  So that means I now officially have a going home date!  August 17, 2015.  It's so sad.  That's so soon haha.  But it had to happen I guess.  It'll be a few more months until the office starts arranging things for flights and stuff (probably the end of May), but there you go.  Crazy! Just a mere 7 months away.  
Ok, off of Trunky stuff.  This week is pretty exciting!  We get to go to the Temple on Wednesday!!  It's going to be awesome!  I haven't gone in an entire year.  Waaaaay too long.  Although, as President says "We are here to do the work for the Living, not for the Dead."  So that's ok.  But it's going to be awesome! As a result of that however, our P-Day is shortened.  So today P-Day ends at 3 instead of the normal 6.  Which is cool.  

Anyways, I think that's about everything for this week.  I'm sorry to hear that everyone has been sick though!  That's no fun.  

Momentum opened in Lehi?!  I knew they were planning on doing that, but I didn't know it was already done!  That's awesome!!  I definitely want to go there when I get home!! That will be legit! There are going to be a lot of things I need to do when I get home haha.  I don't think I'll be able to cram them all in to just the one week before school starts though haha.  

Nels gave us his old phones huh?  That's so nice of him! He's the best! Thanks Nelsie!  It's an iPhone 5?  Sweet! 

Haha that's good to hear that the lake will be nice and full in Montana!  I can't believe they got so much snow!  That's awesome!  

Well, I hope you all have a fantastic week!!  Love you all!

Love, Elder Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment