Monday, September 29, 2014

A Great Finale!

Well last week was just a great week to end the transfer!  The baptisms went really well!  Tony, Angel, Raul, and Jayro are officially members! Yay!!  It was so awesome! I'll send some pics in a bit.  We also got a car this week!  A silver Chevy Colorado truck!  It's nice.  Really fun to drive.  Reminds me of the jeep actually!  Which, by the way, I am glad is staying in utah!  Although I'm a little sad I won't be getting a new Rubicon.  Oh well.  Maybe someday.

This last week we were also able to find 5 new investigators!! It was so awesome!  And they have been so prepared be the Lord! They are just Golden!  Two of them are Carlos' and Grace's upstairs neighbors.  Sister Armstrong and her mom Sister Armstrong. We did what it says to do in PMG and asked if we could call them Sister and they really love it haha.  They introduced themselves as Sister Armstrong at church yesterday.  It was awesome!  And they have more family in the home, and they loved church so much that they want us to start teaching everybody so we will probably gain a few more investigators from them!

We also started teaching a guy named Angel Marmolejo (Brother Marmolejo) and his son Angel Marmolejo.  Haha they are super awesome too!   For some reason they weren't able to come to church yesterday, but we met with them twice last week and they are just super awesome.  

So we found out about transfers today!  I will be staying here in Colton for another 6 weeks! And my new companion will be Elder Webb.  I don't know too much about him but he sounds like a super fun guy.  So I'm pretty stoked! 

Also, this last week we got to watch Meet the Mormons.  It was AWESOME!  I would totally recommend going to see it!  It was pretty bomb.  I wish I could see it again.  It'll have you laughing one second, and crying the next.  Oh and guess what is in it?  It shows some people skiing at Snowbird and climbing at Momentum!  It's great.  That part made me homesick though haha.  But anyways, it's sick. 

Well, that's about it for the update here.  I'm glad everything is going well at home!  Way to win your game lucie!  Soccer in the rain is the BEST! Haha I love it.  

Have a great week!! Love you all! 

Love, Elder Wise 

**note from Mom--apparently he forgot to send the photos :(

No comments:

Post a Comment